Overview of Projects
Through a broad range of diverse projects, RobWel has gained valuable industry knowledge. In turn, we are able to apply that experience to each new project to ensure a smooth transition from concept to completion.
Our Experience Includes
- SAGD Operations
- Capital Expansion, start-up and maintenance
- Replace brackish water lines at Foster Creek with Duplex piping (2 years+ duration)
- Continuous on-site service provider since 2006
- To date, contracts totalling over $169M executed
- Service provider to original MacArther River mine construction
- General contractor for surface construction
- Supply, fabricate and install underground freeze pipe
- Site maintenance
- Decommission Cluff Lake batch plant, move to Meadow Lake shop for refurbishing and reinstall and commission at Cigar Lake mine
TransGas / SaskEnergy
- Structural / mechanical fabrication and installation for various compressor stations
- Commissioning and decommissioning
- Pipe fabrication for compressor station skids
Mosaic Belle Plaine
- Condensate storage tank fabrication - ASME certified pressure vessel - 7’0 diameter x 28’0 long
- Tripper conveyor fabrication
Potash Corp - Allan Division
- Duplex and Hastelloy pipe spool fabrication
Potash Corp - Patience Lake Division
- Burner platform fabrication
Our Clients Include
- Cameco Corp.
- Meadow Lake OSB
- MEG Energy Corp.
- Devon Canada Corp.
- NorSask Forest Products
- Meadow Lake Mechanical Pulp
- Kiewit Industrial Canada
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNRL)