Overview of Services
RobWel is your full-service project partner. We are able to complete projects on site or at our extensive fabrication facilities in Meadow Lake, which ever best expedites the demands of our customers. We have a large fleet of service vehicles to manage project requirements and maximize site efficiencies and minimize delays.
The RobWel Advantage
RobWel owns all of its equipment and facilities, so is able to mobilize quickly to meet customer demand. In conjunction with our sister company, IWL Steel Fabricators, RobWel has access to an additional 30,000 ft² of fabrication space and 5 acres of module production and laydown area.
Services available include
- Project Management
- Planning & Estimating
- Cost Control
- Site Installation
- Site Supervision & Safety
- Journeyman Tradesmen
- On-stream Maintenance
- Shutdowns and Turnarounds
- Equipment Setting & Assembly
- Mine Construction
- Tank Fabrication
- Piping Fabrication
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Oil and Gas Pipelines
- Compressor Stations
- Hydro Testing
- Vac Services
RobWel has certified instructors in safety training and equipment training.
Facilities and Equipment
- 14,000ft² of fabrication space in Meadow Lake, SK
- 15 ton overhead crane capacity with 30 foot doors
- Dedicated sandblasting and painting facility
- Machine shop
- 5 acre module production and laydown space
- Positioners, power rollers and equipment for pipe and pressure vessel fabrication
- Fleet of service vehicles including cranes, picker trucks, backhoes and vac trucks
- Typical staffing levels of 150 to 200 employees to facilitate quick response times as need arises
- Remote office and shop facilities in Fort Saskatchewan and Conklin, AB
In conjunction with our sister company, IWL Steel Fabricators, RobWel has access to an additional 30,000 ft² of fabrication space and 5 acres of module production and laydown area.
Equipment and services available through IWL include:
- Full 3D modelling capabilities
- In house CAD / CAM and project management
- Professional Engineering staff
- 5-Axis CNC robotic beam line
- CNC plasma / oxy cutting
- Automated production piece traceability
- Canadian Welding Bureau certified to CSA Standard W47.1 Div 2
- Canadian Institute of Steel Construction Quality Systems certified for Steel Structures
- ISNetworld registered
RobWel can solve client challenges in these areas
- Quality and Safety
- Planning and Scheduling
- Project Execution and Efficiency
RobWel’s loyal and experienced staff of over 200 employees and contractors work together to accurately and efficiently complete projects.
RobWel’s new building with five and ten tonne cranes enables RobWel to complete large projects including modular fabrication and steel beams. The new facility provides RobWel with a closed working system for fabrication projects ensuring close supervision and quality control.
RobWel operates a successful vacuum truck operation in Conklin, Alberta, approximately 151 kilometres south of Fort McMurray. Vacuum Truck services are provided to numerous oil-field companies exploring and mining in the Conklin area. The company operates a fleet of seven vacuum trucks,
RobWel has a fabrication and machine shop located in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan, as well as an office and shop in Conklin, Alberta.
RobWel also has employees doing contract work at various mining and oil and gas sites in Saskatchewan and Alberta.