Welcome to RobWel
Originally established in 1990, RobWel has a proven track record in construction, maintenance, manufacturing and fabrication. Purchased in 2001 by Clearwater River Dene Nation, RobWel is 100% first-nation owned.
Our diverse customer base includes prominent members of the industrial, mining, forestry and oil and gas sectors. We supply fabrication, site installation, maintenance and shutdown services to projects throughout Western Canada. Our extensive experience enables us to provide our customers with innovative, efficient solutions to all of their industrial and construction needs.
- RobWel is ABSA authorized to field fabricate, repair, and alter ASME B31.3 process piping and ASME B31.1 power piping (including Boiler External Piping) in the province of Alberta.
- RobWel is also Saskatchewan Boilers Branch authorized to shop and field fabricate ASME B31.3 process piping and ASME B31.1 power piping (including Boiler External Piping) in Saskatchewan.
- RobWel’s Conklin Operation includes an office and approximately 5,000 square feet of heated shop space.
- RobWel has been working towards ISO 9001: 2008 Certification.
- RobWel is ISN Networld Registered.
- RobWel is part of the Clearwater River Dene Nation Group of Companies.
If appropriate we can include some brief info about RobWel's leadership team, which might include photos of key people. The info and mugshots would go in this space on the page. The layout concept here is creating chunks of information that people can easily digest as they scroll down the page. Scrolling a single column layout like this will work very well on mobile devices, since it is the same concept that most social websites use (and people are used to how those site layouts work).
In early 2009, RobWel completed a 14,000 square foot steel building expansion. The newly constructed building is approximately 40 feet high and includes a large shop, five offices and a conference room. The building is equipped with one 5-tonne crane and one 10-tonne crane and has enabled RobWel to become more competitive as the company is able to complete contracts more efficiently and at a higher standard of quality.
RobWel’s expansion was constructed entirely by RobWel employees.
The modern facility creates a favourable work environment for employees with its state-of-the-art heating, lighting and air filtration system, increasing productivity and enabling RobWel to attract and retain experienced skilled employees.
Overall safety of the company has also improved as all of the fabrication and construction takes place in one facility instead of in three smaller buildings.
The new facility has allowed RobWel to access fabrication work in the oil and gas industry as well as the mining industry.