Why Work at RobWel?
This subsection will contain information about why RobWel is a great place to work, benefit packages, health and safety info, and possibly quotes from employees talking about positive aspects of working at the company.
Reasons to Consider a Career with RobWel
- We offer attractive wages.
- Safety is a top priority at RobWel.
- We will provide you with training, both on the job and courses.
- You will enjoy affordable housing and a low cost of living in Saskatchewan.
- Maybe we leave this at five reasons, and we'll edit these reasons of course, I just made these up for now.
- Health Spending Account (via Blue Cross) worth up to $2,000 dollars per year.
- Short and long term disability.
- Life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Pension Plan.
- Allowances are also available for prescription safety eyeglasses, work boots and tools required for the job.
- Profit Sharing Plan.
- Some other benefit and we'll edit this list
"Quote from a RobWel employee talking about how much they like working at RobWel or some other benefit that employees gain from working at RobWel. We could have a few quotes from a few employees at different levels of the company."
— Mickey Hardhat, Journeyman Welder
Ready to Relocate?
Maybe we put some info here about relocating to Saskatchewan, or up to Meadow Lake, to help people understand the benefits of moving for a job. But if RobWel mostly finds good people right in Saskatchewan maybe this info isn't as necessary. Still, we could talk about all the lakes and great fishing and boating up around Meadow Lake, or near some of the work sites RobWel operates at.
Photo Gallery of Employees
These are not the right images of course, but it might be useful to show a few people working at RobWel doing interesting or challenging work in a positive atmosphere.